1. 100% Brand high quality Waterproof Borescope Endoscope.
2. 2 million pixels CMOS camera.
3. Capture snapshot image or video with 800*600,1024*768,1280*720,6000*1200
4. It has 6 built-in LED light (with Brightness Control) on camera head to illuminate the inspection area.
5. The flexible camera is waterproof with 8.5MM diameter so that you can inspect area under water, gaps and holes.
6. This inspection camera has many applications including ear, nose oral & throat treatment, HVAC inspection, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, boat, aircraft inspection.
7. LED low LUX illuminance lights can work better when the light very dark
8. Powered by USB 2.0 port,Easy to install and use.
9. Color: Black.
10. Cable length: 7M
1 * Mini USB Endoscope
1 * Small hook
1 * Magnet
1 * Side audition
1 * fixed set
1 * CD
1 * Manual
Question: Mac compatible?
Answer: Need to start photo booth first and then plug in camera.
Question: I received the camera endoscope and want to load it onto my laptop — but the mini-cd will get stuck in my slot cd drive. anyone have a workaround?
Answer: Most computers will recognize the camera without using the CD. Just plug the camera in and use some sort of webcam software such as MyCam, Skype… You could also have someone with a standard cd drive copy the mini-cd contents to a flash drive for you.
Question: Has anyone used this to examine A/C ductwork?
I used it to take a look at my HVAC air return, as well as a bathroom exhaust fan that wasn’t very effective. Turns out my HVAC is super dusty, and my bathroom fan doesn’t vent outside the building. I recommend taping the camera to an electrician’s “fish tape” or similar device along with a long string at the end… see more
Question: would this work off a tablet?
Answer: Yes it does on my Samsung GT-P5210. I downloaded CameraFi software from the Playstore, and I am running Android 4.4.2 It works as soon as you open the CameraFi application, and works Great. Glad I got this.
Question: Does the quality suffer between 5M and 15M length?
Answer: I don’t know but you will find discussions for the USB cable maximum length at the USB standards organization website. Five meters is the recommended max cable length. Anything beyond that and it appears you’d need repeaters, which wouldn’t work in a lot of environments; sewer pipes, for example. Plus, you’d end up spe… see more
Question: What is the actual max. resolution this camera can do? one of the pics shows the “1080p hd” logo, but the specs do not list that as one of the res.
Answer: 206 x 156 Array – 32,136 Pixels – The resolution for the price is very good. There are better ones out there, but you will have to pay a lot more.
Question: Anyway to use 3 usb cameras in one PC?
Answer: I did conected it to my laptop HP without a problem .
Question: How can I get the camera to work out n a usb drive that is a 3.0 when this is a 2.0 sub drive?
Answer: Don’t know but here is a tip that worked for me: the camera did not work on my Macbook Pro no matter what I tried. The solution was to plug ausb splitter into the Macbook and the camera into that. Works perfectly.