- Capture snapshot image or video with 800*600, 1024*768, 1280*720, 600*1200 resolutions
- 5M cable length. With accessories of mirror, small hook and Magnet tools
- The flexible camera is waterproof with 8.5mm diameter so that you can inspect area under water, gaps and holes
- Super Hi-Vision 2 Million Pixels CMOS camera
- Work with Windows XP/7/8/10 & Macbook & Andorid Phone & Linux System,For Android with OTG–Compatible with CameraFi/ Scopecam or Open Camera APPFor Mac–Please use the photobooth/ quicktime player or vlc media playerFor Windows XP/7/8/10–Just use: VLC Media Player/ quicktime/ Windows movie maker softwareFor Linux System– Works with VLC Media Player
DBPOWER ( 2-in-1 ) 2Million Pixels 5Meter USB Waterproof HD 6LED Borescope Endoscope Inspection Tube Camera with USB Adpater for Android Device with OTG Function
1. 100% brand new high quality waterproof endoscope.
2. 2 million pixels CMOS camera.
3. Capture snapshot image or video with 800×600,1024×768,1280×720,600×1200 resolutions.
4. Built-in LED light (with Brightness Control Gear Button) on camera head to illuminate the inspection area.
5. The flexible camera is waterproof with 8.5MM diameter so that you can inspect area under water, gaps and holes.
6. This inspection camera has many applications including ear, nose oral & throat treatment, HVAC inspection, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, boat, aircraft inspection.
7. LED low LUX illuminance lights can work better when the light very dark
8. Powered by USB 2.0 port,compatiable with Windows 7,8,vista, android phone or tablet(micro USB adaptor needed).Easy to install and use.
9. Color: Black.
10.Cable length: 5M
1 x 5m USB Endoscope
1 x Small hook
1 x Magnet
1 x Side audition
1 x fixed set
1 x CD
1 x Manual
Question: is the cable rigid enough to push the camera deep into a drain or is the cable floppy and loose like an ordinary cable?
Answer: The cable is floppy. I taped it to a wire hangar and was able to feed it about 4 feet into an air duct.
Question: Do you have to install a software program on the computer (eg., laptop) to see video? Do you have download the software?
Answer: Software in the box to run it on a laptop. I picked up CameraFI app for Android and use a USB-A to Mini-USB adaptor so I could run it thru my Samsung phone. Pretty handy.
Question: Does it work on windows 8?
Answer: Yes with no problems.
Question: What is the depth of field of the camera? In other words, what are the minimum and maximum distances from the lens that objects are in focus?
Answer: I would say approx. 2-4″
Question: Does this or any like it work with a Mac / Apple computer?
Answer: I use my with my iMac, Macbook Pro and iPads using Photo Booth. I have read that there is some variability with this but I have had 100% success. I have been able to diagnose complex car problems in the dash of cars instead of taking the dash off. And if you need to do something invasive, it let’s you know what you … see more
Question: Can you turn the LED lights off?
Answer: Yes the LED brightness is adustable. From very bright to off
Question: Is the cord ‘soft’ (power cord for example) or flexible and bendable like a wire? (copper wire for example)
Answer: It’s soft like a thinner than usual Ethernet cable.
Question: Does this register on the computer as a standard webcam? If so, could VLC in Linux detect and use?
Answer: It did register as a standard webcam under Windows 7. VLC is pretty robust, so I’d imagine it would have a good chance of working.
Sadly, I could not get it working with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, as it was my intended target for this device.
Question: How long is it in feet?
Answer: 16 feet
Question: Can you use this camera down a sewer pipe to find where is blocked?
Answer: You need to attach it to electrical snake….. and the water can’t be too murky
Question: Chrome book compatible?
Answer: Works with the chromeos-cameraapp on my HP14 chromebook.