- 【Powerful Starting Capacity】:This dbpower Car Jump Starter can provide 1200A peak current to jump start various vehicles (motorcycle, RV, tractor, light-duty trucks, cargo vans, ATVs, snowmobiles, oil boat, etc.) up to 6.5L gas engine or 5.2L diesel engine.
- 【Portable Charger Power Bank】: This Portable Car Jump Starter comes with dual USB charging ports. Besides a normal 5V/2.1A USB outputm, it is also equipped with a smart USB output, which can charge compatible devices 4 time faster than normal portable charger.
- 【Ultimate Safety Protection】: The advanced intelligent protection clamps with a LED screen can provide over-current protection, short circuit protection, over-load protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection, etc. to ensure safety.
- 【Compact Size and Light Weight】: This battery jumper starter has a mini size of 6.3*3.2*1.4 inches and light weight of 506g. Easily fits in your glovebox.
- 【LED Flashlight and Type-C Port】: This dbpower Portable Jump Starter is designed with a three-mode LED flashlight (lighting, SOS, strobe) and an advanced Type C input/output to be charged or charge other devices.
DBPOWER 1200A Portable Car Jump Starter Auto Battery Booster Pack with Dual USB Outputs, Type-C Port, and LED Flashlight
Out of stock
Out of stock
A Must Have for Every Car!
This jump starter will jump start 6.5L gas or 5.2L diesel engine at seconds.Make sure you and your loved ones can get home when stranded.
Intelligent Protection Function
This jump starter is equipped with an pair of advanced intelligent protection clamps with a LED screen. It can provide over-current protection, short circuit protection, over-load protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection, etc. to ensure your all-around safety .
Faster & Smarter Portable Charger
This jump starter owns a 2.1A USB output and a smart USB port, you can charge your cellphones, tablets and kindles etc. at lightning speed at anytime. The smart USB port can charge compatible devices 4 time faster than normal portable charger.
1) Don’t jump start any engine that exceed the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause serous damages to the unit.
2) Your jump starter will perform best when it is fully charged. If less than 30% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
3) Don’t crank the engine for more than 4 seconds. Allow the jump starter to cool down for at least 60 seconds after each jump-start.
4) NO adapter included with this jump starter, 5V universal adapter is compatible.