The King of Power, beyond your limits!
This portable jump starter is the second generation from DBPOWER. The peak current is 1200 amps and it can jump start engines (6.5L gas, 5.2L diesel) up to 20 times in seconds on a single charge! Make sure you and your loved ones never get stranded again.
Intelligent Safety Function
As outlined above, this jump starter has an array of built-in intelligent safety functions and circuit protections, as well as being equipped with improved clamps for better conduction.
Faster & Smarter Battery Charger
Equipped with a 2.1A USB output and smart USB port, you can charge your cellphones, tablets and kindles etc. at lightning speed.
Powerful LED Light & LCD Screen
It has a 3-mode LED light (high, strobe and SOS) which is potentially an emergency life saver when you go camping, picnic, outdoor adventure or on investigations. The LCD screen shows you exactly how much power and output voltage is remaining, which helps you make better use of the power and protect your devices.
Convenient Package & Ultra Compact
The unit is supplied in a fabulous quality semi-hard case featuring a yellow wrist carry strap. Unlike traditional bulky jump starter packs, it’s small enough to store in your glovebox and light enough to pack in your bag.
Even More Functions
Unlike traditional jump starters, it has an additional function! If your vehicle’s battery is not out of charge completely, you can use the cigarette charger to charge the vehicle’s battery for about 5-10 minutes, and then try to start your car inside. (This function can only be used in few situations.)
1) Don’t jump start any engine that exceed the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause serous damages to the unit.
2) Your jump starter will perform best when its battery is fully charged. If less than 25% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
3) Don’t connect the positive and negative polarity together when it’s power on.
4) Don’t crank the engine for more than 4 seconds. Allow the jump starter to cool down for at least 30 seconds after each jump-start.
5) Read the instruction carefully before using.